COO: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Dominican Republic
• In celebration of Davidoff’s ninth Zodiac release, Davidoff Master Blenders have created a unique cigar to commemorate Chinese New Year with a cigar that boasts a wide-array of rich and complex flavors.
• The powerful Gordo format (6x60) reflects the proud characteristics of the Ox with a flawless and appetizing wrapper.
• The base of the 10ct box is beautifully curved upwards, taking the form of the horns of an Ox.
• The complex flavours of the Davidoff Year of the Ox pair exceptionally well with a cognac to maintain the sweet, spiced finishes.
• The blended tobaccos showcase distinctive notes of honey, hazelnut and roasted coffee. This combination is perfectly complemented by cognac with its sweet, yet spiced aromas on the nose and flavours that coat the palate with sensations of dried fruits and rich wooden oak.
• Each cigar retails for $45.99 and the box of 10 is $459.90.